Corrections to Appendices A and H
|Reported by:||ros||Owned by:||davidhassell|
- cf_role, featureType, instance_dimension and sample_dimension should all be of type "S" not C or N.
- It is not obvious that the "Use" should be D for instance_dimension and sample_dimension. The count and index variables are not data variables, but not coord vars either. Suggest putting "-" for them, and add to the key that "-" is for variables with a special purpose.
- Section H2: In the examples station_name is an auxiliary coord var and so needs to be identified as one in the coordinates attribute.
- Section H2: _FillValue for the variables humidity and temp should be -999.9f
- Example H8: coordinates attribute for pressure, temperature and humidity should be set to "time lon lat z"
I've not looked beyond Section H4 so some of these might apply there as well.
Change History (4)
comment:3 Changed 3 months ago by davidhassell
- Owner changed from cf-conventions@… to davidhassell
- Status changed from new to accepted